Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
#1 - PM Kenny (r100s is his screenname) ... I just ordered one from him ... at a spectactular price ...

#2 - You say that the B&M STS comes with new shifter bushings? Is this true?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Then PM BassTib and have him make a custom one for you that's half the cost of B&M and better
False advertising.

I paid $160 shipped for my B&M ... I think BassTib sells his for $120 ... definitely not half ... but less ...

·
Banned
181 Posts
IronEddie42 said:
False advertising.

I paid $160 shipped for my B&M ... I think BassTib sells his for $120 ... definitely not half ... but less ...
I was trying to make a point. Not really being literal. I pasted his thread to give the details of the $120 or $100 (with a trade) choice.. $60 is helluva lot cheaper.. Bottom line---- Basstib=cheaper.. :3_got-hoo

·
Registered
514 Posts
IronEddie42 said:
False advertising.

Mine was $140 but I would rather have bought one from BassTib. Too bad mine was a christmas gift though.

·
Banned
181 Posts
SharkOutOf Water said:
Basstib....FTW!!
^^^^^^^^^What he said.... :3_pimatyo

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
but he is not replying cause of the holiday, but if someone can get a hold of him, i need him to answer soon, cause my friend's dad in the US, is going to be heading to Saudi Arabia on Jan 8, so I would like to have Basstib send the Shifter to his door b4 that... so what do u think?! anyone can call him or somthing?!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts