Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have one kicking around? I used to have 2, with tonnes of games, I must have thrown it all out, or sold it or something. I know there are tonnes on e-bay, but I'd like to see if I can get it cheaper. Anyone??

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have two on ebay right now and a lot of games...screen name BENSEW1

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TOTALLYTIBURON said:
are you talking about the original NES?
I sure am.

ben, that's too rich for my blood. hehe. I don't want to spend more than $25 on this thing.

croat, what does it need? the 72 pin connector?

·
Registered
144 Posts
just a thought, but have you ever considered emulation? I have every NES game that was ever made on my computer at home (not to mention sega, Genesis, atari, super nintendo, N64, etc). There are a dozen or more good emulators such as RockNES, JNES, Nesticle, etc. No reason to spend money on something like that. NES games emulate perfectly even on a pretty crappy PC.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Erratic_Assassin said:
just a thought, but have you ever considered emulation? I have every NES game that was ever made on my computer at home (not to mention sega, Genesis, atari, super nintendo, N64, etc). There are a dozen or more good emulators such as RockNES, JNES, Nesticle, etc. No reason to spend money on something like that. NES games emulate perfectly even on a pretty crappy PC.
hmm, interesting. where do I get em?

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts
I want one of these things too. It's funny man, I was just thinking about this this past week. I was trying to find one with games like bomberman and ninja gaiden, lol.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I have one but I'd never sell it. Emulators are fun but nothing can compare to an actual NES. The feel of the rectangular controller in your hand and high quality midi soundtrack coming out of the TV speakers.

I actually just found out that an internet buddy of mine has a bunch of games sitting in his closet that he's sending me for free. Ninja Gaiden, Mike Tyson Punch Out, RC Pro Am, etc. I can't wait until they get here!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
meet_my_tib_boo said:
I sure am.

ben, that's too rich for my blood. hehe. I don't want to spend more than $25 on this thing.

croat, what does it need? the 72 pin connector?

You guys arent gonna find these anymore 4 $25!!! Good luck if you do though.

I have one but it isnt in top condition itll take a few blows(Games) here and there then itll work....ill let it go for 80shipped....

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Uno Momento <------sorry i had too thats how white ppl say it rofl.....no offense intended.. :3_wink:

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
ghost n goblins,super mario with duck hunt,knight ryder,wrestle mania steel cage challenge,super mario 3,robocop,metal gear,king of the ring,Nes play action Football,and the adventures of link..One controller,and with Gun and everything else..

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
jrosario7 said:
you know the wii will be able to play all nintendo games (via download)
Yeah but your missing the pic theres nothing like the Good Old NES System.... :3_smile:

O btw i miss one Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.... :3_chubby:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts