Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
pinktuscani03 said:
Looking for these parts. For an 03 tiburon gt v6 auto. Thanks
Upper engine gasket set (pic below) part # 20920-37D00 List $313.64 Sell $225.00
Head bolts part # 22321-37120 List $4.65/ea x 16 Sell $3.25/ea
Head bolt washers part # 22322-37100 List $5.98/ea x 16 Sell $4.25/ea

I would have to order all of it. Take me a couple days to get and I can ship at that time. Shipping included in these prices. The pic of the upper engine set I don't think is very accurate. It does include the valve seals and such. What else it includes, I'm not sure.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So you will get that stuff wendsday correct? Anyway you can have it to me by friday with like 2 day shipping or something?> Let me know I am breaking down the engine this weekend and would like to put it back together next weekend if possible just let me know. Thanks Again

LowSonoma1999 said:
Upper engine gasket set (pic below) part # 20920-37D00 List $313.64 Sell $225.00
Head bolts part # 22321-37120 List $4.65/ea x 16 Sell $3.25/ea
Head bolt washers part # 22322-37100 List $5.98/ea x 16 Sell $4.25/ea

I would have to order all of it. Take me a couple days to get and I can ship at that time. Shipping included in these prices. The pic of the upper engine set I don't think is very accurate. It does include the valve seals and such. What else it includes, I'm not sure.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
also does this motor come out the top or bottom and any tips or tricks you can offer on getting the engine out would be nice thanks.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
pinktuscani03 said:
So you will get that stuff wendsday correct? Anyway you can have it to me by friday with like 2 day shipping or something?> Let me know I am breaking down the engine this weekend and would like to put it back together next weekend if possible just let me know. Thanks Again
Yes, I should see everything on Wednesday. With the New Years, warehouse is closed on Monday, so it's delaying all my orders by 1 day. UPS says it'll take 2 days to get to you, which would be Friday. Hopefully they are correct.

pinktuscani03 said:
also does this motor come out the top or bottom and any tips or tricks you can offer on getting the engine out would be nice thanks.
Well, we have a lift, so we would just drop the entire subframe with the engine and transmission intact and separate it from there. I'm not sure how easy it would be going from the top though.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LowSonoma1999 said:
Yes, I should see everything on Wednesday. With the New Years, warehouse is closed on Monday, so it's delaying all my orders by 1 day. UPS says it'll take 2 days to get to you, which would be Friday. Hopefully they are correct.

Well, we have a lift, so we would just drop the entire subframe with the engine and transmission intact and separate it from there. I'm not sure how easy it would be going from the top though.

ok we have a lift to but I was told the tranny would not have to come out but that is just what I heard?

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
pinktuscani03 said:
ok we have a lift to but I was told the tranny would not have to come out but that is just what I heard?
Ok, my main Hyundai tech said that on the Tib, there is enough room, he'd rather pull it from the top. Most others we would drop the subframe. We've never had a motor out of a Tib here though, but he said on the Tib, pull all the pulleys off, separate the tranny, and pull it from the top.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts