Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to pick up the Infinity driver's side speaker for my '03 if anyone has one laying around.

I'm guessing I need the holder or whatever goes inside too. I have to pry off the cover and take a better look. Just discovered that the speaker was gone this weekend. Can't believe I didn't notice before. Thought the radio sounded a little thin yet. No wonder--just a tweeter on the left!

I have to look around to see if they'res some trip to popping the speaker cover off. Don't want to break the thing.

In the meantime, let me know if you have what I'm looking for and how much you'd like for it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Solomediag said:
I'm looking to pick up the Infinity driver's side speaker for my '03 if anyone has one laying around.

I'm guessing I need the holder or whatever goes inside too. I have to pry off the cover and take a better look. Just discovered that the speaker was gone this weekend. Can't believe I didn't notice before. Thought the radio sounded a little thin yet. No wonder--just a tweeter on the left!

I have to look around to see if they'res some trip to popping the speaker cover off. Don't want to break the thing.

In the meantime, let me know if you have what I'm looking for and how much you'd like for it.

Thanks.
Its just 4 screws attached thats all. I've got a pair with me. $20 plus ship is my offer. let me know.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Solomediag said:
That sounds good, but what would the shipping be from Singapore? My zip is 22182 in the U.S.
I'll check it out n let u know about half a day later cos it's midnight here. But it shouldn't more than $50 overall to get it shipped to the states. I've got a factory sub woofer stuck in states now, u want it too? Btw whats the time difference between states n s'pore?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bluegtv6 said:
I've got a set from my 03 as well. $20 plus shipping sounds good if you don't end up getting them from 51mon. Let me know.
Shipping from Maryland has to be a lot more reasonable than from Singapore, right?

If they're in good shape, then I'd be fool to pass up on your offer.

But, 51 Mon, I dont' know what the time difference is, but it's almost 3:30 p.m. as I post this.

And I have the sub, (had to buy that off someone too; previous owner really stripped it, huh? Must have upgraded the stereo at some point and lost or broke the original door speaker when he put it back to stock) but thanks for offering. And I'll have to lean toward bluegtv6 if all things are equal, cost-effectiveness and all. :)

Are you guys both Paypal users?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bluegtv6 said:
Yes I use paypal.
If you let me know what the total would be shipped and PM me your paypal address, I'd be happy to buy those off you.

Is there really a difference in the driver- and passenger-side speakers? I saw on the Hyundai parts listing they seem to have different numbers.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Solomediag said:
If you let me know what the total would be shipped and PM me your paypal address, I'd be happy to buy those off you.

Is there really a difference in the driver- and passenger-side speakers? I saw on the Hyundai parts listing they seem to have different numbers.
Both speakers look the same.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts