Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the OEM rubber bushings that many of us are replacing with the "Kartboy Urethane Shifter Linkage Cable Bushings". I need the pair that are used in the linkage right at the tranny. I am about to enter into a warranty dispute with my dealer and want to return them to stock. I can't find mine.

Thanks,
Alan

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Alan said:
I am looking for the OEM rubber bushings that many of us are replacing with the "Kartboy Urethane Shifter Linkage Cable Bushings". I need the pair that are used in the linkage right at the tranny. I am about to enter into a warranty dispute with my dealer and want to return them to stock. I can't find mine.

Thanks,
Alan
I would gladly trade you mine i just cant be without a car while we wait for shipping, is there anyway to send me yours first? or can i paypal you the money, and you return it when you get mine? Ill paypal you like 15 bucks or something

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Alan said:

Thanks,
Alan

i have some, pm me if you want em.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts