Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy the small plastic cover that goes over the negative battery terminal on the 2.7 Engine, also need about 6 plastic retainers (the ones used to hold fender covers in place). If you have them, please PM me. Mi zip is 00605, Puerto Rico. BTW: Dealer asked $3.00 for each retainer and that's a rape.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
herbtea said:
They have those retainers by the pack at autozone.

OPPS, just saw your in PR, do you have autozone there?
No AutoZone here. Just Pepboys and Advanced Auto Parts. I'll check if the carry them, if not I'll have to check with a body shop as I know they sell many types of clips and pins. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
hey bro, 3 bucks sounds like rape but when you figure that almost everyone on here is from US or canada, shipping will be rape too, just bite the bullet =p

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
drew04GT said:
hey bro, 3 bucks sounds like rape but when you figure that almost everyone on here is from US or canada, shipping will be rape too, just bite the bullet =p
I need 8 of those clips so it's $24.00 if I get them locally. Based on weight USPS shipping charges should not be more than $6.00 Priority Mail. I'm used to buyng stuff from all over the planet for my other car a Swift GT 16V DOHC Turbocharged ( that's where the PR16VTURBO comes from). I bought parts from Australia, Italy, Singapore, Japan, Canada and of course the Continental States. So I know about shipping charges, but thanks for the advise anyways :m_evildea

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
pr16vturbo said:
No AutoZone here. Just Pepboys and Advanced Auto Parts. I'll check if the carry them, if not I'll have to check with a body shop as I know they sell many types of clips and pins. Thanks!!!
Bro they have autozone here... there are :
Vega Baja
Ponce
Bayamon
Levittown
Cabo Rojo
Carolina
Caguas
Guayama
San Lorenzo
Las Piedras
Humacao
Yabucoa

Might want to go in the Carib section...
http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=62

o yea... chekeate esto www.tiburonespr.com

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jovanie said:
Bro they have autozone here... there are :
Vega Baja
Ponce
Bayamon
Levittown
Cabo Rojo
Carolina
Caguas
Guayama
San Lorenzo
Las Piedras
Humacao
Yabucoa

Might want to go in the Carib section...
http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=62

o yea... chekeate esto www.tiburonespr.com

Thanks for the info Jovanie. I'm from the west, MOCA, and the closest store is in Cabo Rojo. I'll be checking the Caribbean section and posting there. It's just that I've been without local support for years (los pocos Suzukeros no nos ayudamos mucho en PR) so my first choice is to post on the main forum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts