Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Coupé 2.7L V6 2005
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I have having such a hard time here in Sweden trying to even get some parts for my beautiful tibby.

So I am looking for any bushings. I do mostly want engine mounts or bushing for the shifter linkage.
Also if you guys know some good sites that sell good amount of parts to V6 tibby that ALSO ship to Sweden, I'd be super happy if you could pm or write it up here (if possible)
I have tried searching alot both on this forum but can't seem to find much

Cheers,
Zukii

·
Registered
2006 Hyundai Tiburon SE
455 Posts
Look up BRD on Facebook. They offer poly components for the Tiburon and they're based out of the UK I believe.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey guys! I have having such a hard time here in Sweden trying to even get some parts for my beautiful tibby.

So I am looking for any bushings. I do mostly want engine mounts or bushing for the shifter linkage.
Also if you guys know some good sites that sell good amount of parts to V6 tibby that ALSO ship to Sweden, I'd be super happy if you could pm or write it up here (if possible)
I have tried searching alot both on this forum but can't seem to find much

Cheers,
Zukii
I was able to find shifter cable bushings on ebay. I wouldn't go to ebay for serious mechanical parts, but I got my shifter bushings and a short throw shifter from ebay that were both pretty cheap and work great.

·
Registered
Coupé 2.7L V6 2005
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Look up BRD on Facebook. They offer poly components for the Tiburon and they're based out of the UK I believe.

Thanks mate! I'll check them up

I was able to find shifter cable bushings on ebay. I wouldn't go to ebay for serious mechanical parts, but I got my shifter bushings and a short throw shifter from ebay that were both pretty cheap and work great.
Also thanks! :D and ofcourse for more serious things I will try get my hand on "the real deal" but if those worked great for you then I might order some aswell and see for myself :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts