Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LowSonoma1999 said:
Are they the black ones with the screw type center. Holds the fender liners in, or the engine bay plastics. If they are, I have plenty in stock, and can get you a price tomorrow.
yes thats them but if i wanted to spend a arm and leg i would go the the dealer around here, lol... unless you can get them for me for a good price.. i only need like 4

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Tiburon628 said:
yes thats them but if i wanted to spend a arm and leg i would go the the dealer around here, lol... unless you can get them for me for a good price.. i only need like 4
Arm and a leg? List is only $1.42 on them. I can do $1.00/ea, and if you can wait for regular snail mail, I'll send them out that way. Our mail service only picks up on Mon and Thurs., so if you don't let me know today, it'll Monday before they go out.

·
Banned
312 Posts
You can get them at home depot for ~ $0.50. Bring a broken one with you so you get the right size.

John, you only get mail 2 days a week?

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LowSonoma1999 said:
Arm and a leg? List is only $1.42 on them. I can do $1.00/ea, and if you can wait for regular snail mail, I'll send them out that way. Our mail service only picks up on Mon and Thurs., so if you don't let me know today, it'll Monday before they go out.
ill let you know..

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LowSonoma1999 said:
how much for shipping? lol

·
Banned
312 Posts
Dude, I told you exactly where to go. Walk in to Home Depot, go to the fasteners aisle, and open the automotive drawers. how lazy can you be.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts