Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was in a accident well over a month ago and the only thing keeping me from my car is the fan assembly. they say its on back order and i figure if i can pick one up easy why not. so if anyone has a radiator fan and shroud assembly for a 2004 GTV6 drop me a line please. thanks

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
True, do need to know if you need the radiator cooling fan, or the condenser fan. I have checked, and all warehouses have everything, so I don't know who's telling you they are backordered. You can also buy the entire assembly with the shroud, motor, and fan blade all as one, or you can buy each piece separate. The first picture below is of the radiator fan, and 2nd is of the condenser. Let me know what you need, and I'll get you prices. I do have some of this in stock, so it just depends what you need, I might be able to ship on Monday. I am getting ready to leave to go racing, but I will be here in the morning, so I can get you prices then.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LowSonoma1999 said:
True, do need to know if you need the radiator cooling fan, or the condenser fan. I have checked, and all warehouses have everything, so I don't know who's telling you they are backordered. You can also buy the entire assembly with the shroud, motor, and fan blade all as one, or you can buy each piece separate. The first picture below is of the radiator fan, and 2nd is of the condenser. Let me know what you need, and I'll get you prices. I do have some of this in stock, so it just depends what you need, I might be able to ship on Monday. I am getting ready to leave to go racing, but I will be here in the morning, so I can get you prices then.

i will call them right now to find out for sure, what is your price for both the radiator fan and the ac condenser fans entire assembly? thanks for all the info man

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
QCtib said:
i will call them right now to find out for sure, what is your price for both the radiator fan and the ac condenser fans entire assembly? thanks for all the info man
Here's what I can do on the assemblies.

Radiator fan assy p/n 25380-2C600 List $225.12 Sell $165.00
A/C fan assy p/n 97730-2C000 List $271.58 Sell $195.00

All warehouses show to have these in stock. Right now, I can have it on Wednesday and ship to you at that time. There are only 3 dealers in the country that have the radiator fan assy in stock. There are 2 dealers in Arizona that have the a/c fan assy in stock. One in Tucson, and one in Sierra Vista. We don't sell a lot of the assemblies because during a wreck, the motor usually isn't damaged, and insurance companies are cheap and they'd rather just replace what is damaged. ie. shroud and fan blade. Let me know if I can help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts