Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I need new tires, but was looking at maybe switching up the rims too. So if anyone has any 17" or 18" rims and tires let me know. I could also trade my wheels plus cash too. so let me know what you have.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well, I need new tires, but was looking at maybe switching up the rims too. So if anyone has any 17" or 18" rims and tires let me know. I could also trade my wheels plus cash too. so let me know what you have.
hey crush...I have a set of OEM 17" chrome wheels w/ Michelin Pilots for sale if you're interested. I know alot of guys aren't into the chrome look but if you'd like a new set of wheels/tires I have em'...just bought my 06 GT LTD in December....only have 1900 miles on them. I was about to put them on Craig'slist, here and on Ebay.

They were taken off of my tibby just this Friday as I had them replaced with a set of 18" Konigs w/ Kuhmos.

BTW...I'll include the Tuscani caps also if you're interested.

you can link to my site at cardomain if you want to see pics of how they look...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2541168

I planned on taking digital pics tommorow of just the wheels and tires.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.