Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want to start getting stock parts back. I got rid of most of mine because I didn't have room to store them. Now I want to start getting some back. I'm not planning on going back to stock immediately but I want to at least have the option..Post up or PM me if you have any of the following and a price shipped to 78660.

Exhaust - V6 - FOUND
Stuts/dampers - FOUND
Rear sway bar - FOUND
Shifter - 6 spd - FOUND
17 inch wheels/tires

·
Registered
410 Posts
i ahve exhaust....shoot me a price and we can work it out if u want

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
my friend has a stock exaust pm me or 1quickshrk

·
pass dat....
4,358 Posts
I got the exaust shifter and wheels, and willing to let everything go for a good price. PM me if you like

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
how much you looking to give and do you want just the wheels? or do you need tires to?

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'd prefer wheels and decent tires but just the wheels would be OK too. As far as price, just let me know what you'd be willing to let them go for. I'm not in a rush so I plan to pay as little as possible. The stock wheels don't ever sell for much anyway. I actually sold mine a while back since I didn't have room to store them. The most I was able to get was $150...

·
Banned
93 Posts
hey, sorry i havent gotten back to you i was banned for a good while. I sent that bar out a while ago, have you recieved it yet? I am having difficulties tracking it through the paypal link.

edit: was shipped the 7th

·
Registered
294 Posts
hey man david seale has 3 rims he wants to get rid of for 20 each so if you cold find one more it would prob be easier. and they dont have tires. and im pretty sure it would be eaiser to drive and get them then having to ship them. check the houston thread bro.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts