Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
How do you change this?
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am just seeing whats out there for Stage 4 IMs. I already have one in mind and have a pretty good price on it but just have to see if there is any smoking deals that I would miss.... PM me with color and price if you have one.

·
How do you change this?
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just missed one for 725. It's on it's way to my house ;)
got that price already beat by a considerable margin.... its prolly the best price out there but I just have to see for sure or I will always say "I wonder"

Just anal like that I guess

You sold your Stage 3 for a hell of a deal, Frank should be happy with it :3_winkthu

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
All I know is that I've wanted the 4, I bought the 3 on impulse and 2 days before I put it on, I saw a deal I couldn't wait on. Short of ordering a sniper, I'll rock the Stg IV for a few months. And Frank is gettin' the same deal of a lifetime that I did when I picked up the IM. Hopefully he uses it to its full advantage. It really is a beautiful piece of work. And I don't think I can hold out any longer......don't ever change your avatar, I'm in love with those things!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.