Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
^^^^^ yea i need that, if you have one offer me a price, im tired of my car bein raspy. :3_nosthum

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
krisyloo said:
^^^^^ yea i need that, if you have one offer me a price, im tired of my car bein raspy. :3_nosthum
Did your headers come with the test pipe? If so, just get the magnaflow that I purchased off ebay.. It's $25 to get the flanges welded on and 5 min to install.

Muffler $55
Flanges $25

Total $80

A direct fit highflow muffler is going to be $200+

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats what i was figuring but i figured it was worth a try lol thanks guys how much of a diff does this make?

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
krisyloo said:
thats what i was figuring but i figured it was worth a try lol thanks guys how much of a diff does this make?
You won't have any rasp... the cat + resonator cleans up the sound.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
niiiicceeee, its not annoying but it gets old haha know anything about the fidanzas? or anyone who has an 05 with this flywheel?

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
krisyloo said:
niiiicceeee, its not annoying but it gets old haha know anything about the fidanzas? or anyone who has an 05 with this flywheel?
I've been searching for a clutch and flywheel also. I was told that the clutches for the 5-speed was the exact same from 04-05. So if it's listed as working for a 04 5-speed v6 then it'll work for your car.

What are you trying to find about the flywheels?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i went to summit racing which is right by my house and there is a fidanza fw....its for a 2.7 v6 $100 its just been sittin there since someone ordered it and never came for it....so yea good deal, sealed as well

but all i can find is 03-up with model numbers and well there are 2 diff ones, i look it up for the 05's and get 2 diff answers

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
krisyloo said:
i went to summit racing which is right by my house and there is a fidanza fw....its for a 2.7 v6 $100 its just been sittin there since someone ordered it and never came for it....so yea good deal, sealed as well

but all i can find is 03-up with model numbers and well there are 2 diff ones, i look it up for the 05's and get 2 diff answers

Aluminum Flywheel Part Number 03-05 193461

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
alright thanks, thats from 04/03 so the late tibs that were made that year....the other part number is for those made earlier of the newtibs

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
weird, im gonng have to call em lol yea they narrow it down to the exact months they were made, so the 03-05 is from april of 03 of them being made to 05 hope that explains it better, thanks again lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts