Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yea so i got the rotora bbk and my stock 17s wont fit without some spacers (live in ohio so i need the stocks on for the winter)....10mm would be nice even smaller will work its just a small clearance issue....if you have any lemme know...or if you know where i can get some lemme know...thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I actually have a set of spacers that came with my wheels that i don't need... do you need a lot of clearance or just a little?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
03GT said:
I actually have a set of spacers that came with my wheels that i don't need... do you need a lot of clearance or just a little?

5mm if that! haha its ridiculous...what are the mm on these? and how much are ya lookin at? or where can i find a pic of em on the internet? lol thanks man

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
EDacIouSX said:
i have 1.25 inch spacers.... which is what, 28mm or something lol... yea so uh pm if you want/need
yea thats a little too much for the front....i only want 5mm- 10mm because i dont think they make any size smaller than 5mm?? if they do then i would get smaller lol thanks anyways!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
antiquity said:
are you looking for a pair for the front or for all 4? i have some that are either 5 or 10mm. i will have to measure when i get home.

just the front but i mean if you have all 4 ill take em....lol shoot me over a price and lemme know the size, brand and what not!

·
Banned
434 Posts
i have 4 but i was hoping you would settle for a pair just for the fronts as i am planning on using 2 of them on my fronts in the winter also. For rubbing reasons not for BBK reasons though. Ill get you the info tonight when i get home from work. 6pm CST-ish.

·
Banned
434 Posts
krisyloo said:
ok thats fine ill just go with the 2 for the front thanks man and lemme know whenever!
im trying to dig out some batteries for my camera. I have verified they are the 5mm spacers. This is what they look like. just plain aluminum universal 5 lug spacers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts