Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my Shark Racing Headlights on 11/30 and it hasnt arrived at my front door yet. I sent them 3 e-mails with no response. Is it just me or is this taking too long, or is 1 month average for an order their?

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
Their infamous for ****** shipping and customer service.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
damn.....lots of luck man. I ordered a keychain from them and got it within a week or so, but I've been hearing lots of bad things about their shipping. Now it looks like you ordered it about 3 weeks ago, so that is roughly about how long you can expect to wait for things from overseas to arrive - provided they shipped it by FedMule Express and an old Chinese junk to cross the Pacific with.

Shoulda gone w/ kdmguy.... :)

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
your got owned by sharkracing. you could of done everything to your headlights for less then 1/10 of what they charge you..

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
Be sure to make a post in the Feedback forum to make other buyers aware of the problems you're experiencing....

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts
Well, i can tell you that with my experience with sharkracing, I have ordered stuff and not received it for over 6 months.....some things I never even recieved. They NEVER answered emails, and always gave me the run around on the phone.

·
Registered
588 Posts
dvanderk said:
I ordered my Shark Racing Headlights on 11/30 and it hasnt arrived at my front door yet. I sent them 3 e-mails with no response. Is it just me or is this taking too long, or is 1 month average for an order their?
i ordered my headlights from them as well like the last week of january. didnt get em till the end of march. n by july 3 of the 8 led's in the angel eyes had burnt out n they all burned out within a week of each other.

·
Registered
981 Posts
u been here since 2004, u should know better then to order stuff from sharkracing

·
Registered
282 Posts
i didnt have an issue with shark racing. I received an email from Ken on the 27th letting me know that my stuff was coming and being that there was a delay he sent me a chrome racing embelem. Now... outcast performance is taking a very long time. I will be calling them on tuesday to find out where the stuff i ordered is.

Good luck

1 - 13 of 13 Posts