1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
639 Posts
i think it looks good. like said above if it wasnt so hard to clean i would love to own one!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
reminds me of that speeder in star wars ep 1 .. all shiney and ****.. i'd hate to be driving next to that thing on a sunny day

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
With my OCD I'd never be happy with trying to keep the finger prints off it lmao.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I think its an amazing car, there was a feature on it in a UK mag last year, i think the car was pushing well over 500bhp....one of a kind

fatlip said:
reminds me of that speeder in star wars ep 1 .. all shiney and ****.. i'd hate to be driving next to that thing on a sunny day

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
yeah but think how heavy that damn thing is

·
Registered
981 Posts
isnt that illegal, wouldnt it distract other drivers from the sun glare bouncing off it

·
Registered
494 Posts
I like it, specially that model. I wouldn't put that on a Mazda 3 or something remotely rounded like a Taurus or a New Beetle, and especially NOT ON AN ESCALADE!!!!!!

·
Registered
725 Posts
thats awesome. i saw a pic of a audi A4 its skin was made out of pure silver... but then again it was in saudi arabia... i guss thats what 2.50 a gallan american will buy ya

·
Registered
494 Posts
BTW, that is a very old pic, the post is dated 2004. Still kool.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Lord_GalAthon said:
I like it, specially that model. I wouldn't put that on a Mazda 3 or something remotely rounded like a Taurus or a New Beetle, and especially NOT ON AN ESCALADE!!!!!!

hahah you think that the saudi arabians are getting 2.50 a gallon, try more like .50

·
Swim away fishes...
5,421 Posts
Please use the search function. I used keywords "BMW" and "chrome" and came up with the same pictures already posted in numerous threads.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.