Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Yellow fog light bulbs.

962 views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  jsdragonsoul333 
#1 ·
I want 'em. I've looked on eBay and a few other sites and can't decide which kind to get. Anyone currently have 'em installed and or can offer suggestions? I'm not looking for top-of-the-line stuff....just want them to be yellow, and bright.

#10 ·
Double Dizzle said:
Yeah I saw those on eBay......are they pretty bright, because the fog light lenses don't let light through too well......?
yeah, they're bright...55w, yellow beam, and the foglights DO let light out well, they are projected in a certain direction, that's maybe why you think they aren't leatting light out.

#11 ·
go with the luminics. i got the hyper yellows in hte fogs right now. they are bright and look good. only 30 bucks shipped. they have a high wattage so its pretty bright and it hasnt gotten hot enough to do any damage (that was my main concern). i like them better than nokya, i've tried both. i got blue ones in the highs (luminics white) and my friend says when hes ahead of me about 10 cars, he can only see they yellow, its so bright.

#14 ·
PIAA for the win...I had the 2500K Ion Yellow bulbs...they are a bit pricey but definatelly last long and look great using stock wattage unlike alot of bulbs out there...I do have my old ones still that I barelly used since I had HID...$40 shipped...pm me if you want them...Sean

#17 ·
speedy said:
if u want my luminics let me know..........only if u wanna pay less than PIAA, dont think they are as bright as the PIAAs tho.

I like luminics as well. I have they're pure blue in my lows, ultra violet in my highs, and JDM yellows in the fogs. There pretty nice. The pure blues are really blue. I have had them for 6 months now and they havent done any damage to my sockets or wires

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.