Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Presently I am unsure of whether or not i should buy this hood... So i made a crappy photoshop tell me what you guys think! Also please just comment on the overall look of the car not the fact i have no photoshop skills what so ever...
& Yes that is DarkKiller's tiburon

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
aLiEn_sPoReZ said:
What hoods have you got? I'm looking for Fiberglass (since I'd want to paint it anyway).
As far as fiberglass hoods go, I've got Zefiro, Mussa, GT Tech, and Club GTR. Pricing is in the $425-$450 range for these before shipping.

03TibbGT said:
Why is CF out the window?
Because it's too much of a PITA to get CF--and there isn't a scrap of the material in Korea for companies like Club GTR, GT Tech, or Zefiro to make their hoods in CF.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
ItaliaTib2k3 said:
Because it's too much of a PITA to get CF--and there isn't a scrap of the material in Korea for companies like Club GTR, GT Tech, or Zefiro to make their hoods in CF.
Wow dude you so lost me, I dont know how but you did.

What is the one that has a hood scoop that is funcanal (*sp)

·
Registered
869 Posts
it's not bad looking IMO

·
Banned
1,952 Posts
Don't get that hood unless you plan on getting some kind of more agressive front bumper. I think it looks goofy when you look at it straight on.

From that top view everything looks good though. haha

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
03TibbGT said:
Wow dude you so lost me, I dont know how but you did.

What is the one that has a hood scoop that is funcanal (*sp)
There is a worldwide carbon fiber shortage due to the manufacturing of the Airbus A380 and various US Military projects. In short, they're purchasing the world's supply of carbon fiber and there isn't enough to go around for small manufacturers to get in on.

There are a few with functional vents, but if you're looking for a "scoop", I'd think you'd be leaning towards the Zefiro hood. I've got them available in fiberglass only (since the CF version is discontinued).

·
Registered
869 Posts
hey italia, how come you guys charge the same amount for a hood in fiberglass as you do carbon fiber? i would think the fiberglass one would be cheaper

1 - 20 of 31 Posts