Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I just registered so I figured I should say hi to everyone. I have an 08 Nocturnal Blue GS Sport Tibby (Canadian). So far it's still stock but I will be getting an SRI and some 18's for it in the spring. I won't be doing much to it for a while because I'm spending all my money on paying for it. I'll post some pics of it after I clean it.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Welcome to NT. We are awaiting pics of the beast.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've seen what I think is an 03 or 04 with 18's and I really liked the look of it. There's just too much tire on the 16's. I might go with a black 5 or 6 spoke 18" with a silver lip. I have a while to decide.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
first off, welcome to the site.

I've seen what I think is an 03 or 04 with 18's and I really liked the look of it. There's just too much tire on the 16's. I might go with a black 5 or 6 spoke 18" with a silver lip. I have a while to decide.
the tires are too much because thats how theyre made. you can get low profile 16's. personally, i would go with 17's on some 215/45's, that would look extra nice!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I might as well introduce my self here rather than making a whole new thread. Hello everyone, Ive had my 06 gt tibby for a while now, and just recently i want to learn how to take care of it and do alot of the maintence my self since a few days ago i took it to the dealership to get my clutch fixed and they ended up replacing the whole thing and i did not like the price i had to pay. So imma start learning this stuff, that way i will be prepared for the next time something needs to be fixed/replaced.

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Welcome dude. I had 18's on my tib, they looked real nice. My next set of rims will be 18" as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts