Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 months ago I ordered a set of CCFL AE's- approximately 2 months later I finally recieved them. Shortly after I installed them and guess what- one of the AE's only lights up 1/4 of the ring. So I immediately contacted Paul and requested he send me a replacement using a fast shipping method. He responded "i'll be sure to ship one out immediately"! It has now been almost another full month and I have still yet to receive my replacement.

I've emailed both of Paul's diode dynamics email accounts several times in the last few days and failed to receive a response.

Paul, you throw these "special sales" in an attempt to reinstill faith in your "customer service quality" and yet you STILL have threads like this pop up every single day. You really need to rethink what your doing- I can honestly say this is the poorest customer service I have ever received from an internet seller.

It's sad that I have to resort to this in order to illicit a response.

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,436 Posts
Chris,
Please check your email for tracking information for the rings. I'm dropping them off here in about an hour.
Thank you!
Paul

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,436 Posts
Dropped off this morning.

Thank you!
Paul

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Paul sent you an email yesterday but the replacement still hasnt arrived- could you please resend me the tracking info.

Thanks,
Chris

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,436 Posts
Email sent. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts