Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... thank u Mods!!!

ok.. let this be... The Say What You Want Thread.... maybe so we dont have to start new ones, and we can b!tch and chat about aaaaanything we like!!!

:3_bier:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I went to check the Asia thread and freaked out when the Bahrain thread wasn't there any more! Then I looked underneath and duh... there it was :D How exciting!

·
Registered
70 Posts
i swear most of the guyz here dont even deserve to drive tibs,,, i saw one guy in a petrol station with all these stickers of borla and stuff, i thought he had somethin on his car, he had the i4 2006 i think. so i told him join NT.com and uaeboost.net so well have local meets and stuff.. i could swear he didnt even bother checking... so yah.. there are like 4 or 5 of us here really into the thingie..but i really think the nt.com stickers would help.. maybe ill make em locally or something

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hrm... I think I might know someone who can get stickers made; but when I worked in corporate gifts etc before, you have to order them by the 1000s or something like that!

We could always be cheap and just print the logo onto normal white sticker paper, cover it in gloss and then use it as a bumper sticker :p

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hollie said:
Hrm... I think I might know someone who can get stickers made; but when I worked in corporate gifts etc before, you have to order them by the 1000s or something like that!

We could always be cheap and just print the logo onto normal white sticker paper, cover it in gloss and then use it as a bumper sticker :p

there are a few places that do car stickers here... its that easy!!! think we just need a good image of the NT.com thingy or omething from here maybe!!! dunno!
ahhhh me and Didz will figure somehting out!!!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Narmeen said:
there are a few places that do car stickers here... its that easy!!! think we just need a good image of the NT.com thingy or omething from here maybe!!! dunno!
ahhhh me and Didz will figure somehting out!!!
I have a friend who owns a sticker shop, he'll charge like 300fils per sticker, he has this cool machine where he uploads the picture in the cutter and it'll cut the sticker out for you.

So guys post what colour stickers you want...

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hey guys... I went back to work a week ago!! Damn Its hard selling Volvos'!!!!

I'll go see or call my friend and see what he can do about the stickers. I'll keep u guys posted.

And CYRUS quit PMSing and get ur A$$ posting!! You anti-Social prostitute!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
You sell Volvos, Adel? :) I wanted an S60, but it was waaaay out of my budget! I always had an anti-Volvo attitude until I saw the new ones. The old ones are just seriously UGLY.

·
Registered
48 Posts
hello every one.i thing i'm little late :3_wink: .
nice to se you all.
i can use that sticker tooo l00o0ol in grey
no problem i'll get it for my self./
see you

1 - 17 of 17 Posts