Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking back in...been out of the tibby (sports car) thing since Feb 06. Any meets planned? I want back in on some meets. Miss the good ole crowd!

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
OMG hey nick how have you been ?

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Been good, I went to the dark side and picked up a (mint, low mile) 3000GT VR4. I'ts in transit to me now from NC and I've already started buying mods and don't even have it yet....I'll swing it by next meet the tibs have.

Other than that, doing good...just glad to be back into something I can mod!

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
well whenever that meet is i hope to see you there no excuse it's got all wheel drive lol and what do you mean back in something too mod ,you mean you didn't put 20's on the rav lol

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ha no....the rav was/is my daily driver, all season transportation lol. The VR4 is my project car. Already has exhaust and intake. I'm adding the greddy type-s BOV and a boost controller this week when i get it.

Here she is:

nolfol said:
well whenever that meet is i hope to see you there no excuse it's got all wheel drive lol and what do you mean back in something too mod ,you mean you didn't put 20's on the rav lol

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
nice now you need to add a garage on your house to shelter that thing

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I use to own a 94 SL in 99-00, then bought a GSX, then bought the tibby. I've always wanted a VR4 and now the price is right if you shop all over the country. I used to be part of 3si.org, and now i am again. I put on a meet called the North Shore Gathering in Danvers, MA (google 3000gt and north shore gathering).

I miss the tib, but the tib was my personal stepping stone into modding cars..now to step it up a notch...hope to see you all again soon.

TuscaniAnubis said:
nice u own my dream car, go here www.us3s.org if u didn't already know about there is also www.3sxperformance.com, I used to own a 94, the one you got looks like a 95.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GrAsShOpPeR said:
nice nick! Keep us posted!
Sure will dennis! Last weekend I dropped in the BOV, Boost guage and blitz EBC. Using the datalogger (which shows all knock sensors running fine) I pushed the boost to 13 (Baby steps right now). The car pulls hard now. Hope to see you all again soon.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Hey Nick, good to hear from ya. Hope all is well. Nice project you got going there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts