Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i got the O2's extended, and magicly the CEL went away on its own, LOL

i turnd the car on, and no cel i was like "sweeeeeeettt"

but i guess ill need to bring it down onea these days here and get it all re-tuned and ready to go, see what it puts down eh

so leme know when youll have a spare moment or two for me to bring it down, and get it tuned and all that fun stuff..

and im pretty sure the BCM is crappin out LOL, i had a problem with the windows for awhile, and figured it worked itself out cause tey worked great when i got it back

did you notice intermitten windows? LOL cause if so then yea, its gotta be the bcm..... yaaay hyundai..... *rolls eyes*

oh did you ever talk to glen and see about the headlights? this thing sucks at night now, cant see anything with those flashlights we call hallogens

but yea, leme know when i can bring it down for tunage, and if ya figured out anything about the headlights

I think im def gonna need you to do that letter thing we talked about too, for the state of NC they are really after me about gettin it inspected! LOL so im gonna have to call them monday and say "umm yea, it was in the shop dudes, sorrys" lol

and yea the clutch is starting to slip now! i guess i boost far too much LOL :3_redcard

anyways let me know, duno if youll be able to get me on the phone or not, that pos is halfassed working still,

im fixing to go tell them to give me a new phone, or ill just go swimming with that one in my pocket and be like "yeaaaaa opps haha!"

anyways

take 'er easy

·
Banned
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bms231 said:
but if he did, it would come back w/o the backlit display

you know ricers, they love those backlights, one of them would see it and swipe it while we were over stareing at lous car or somethin LOL

god damn theiving ricers.... :3_frusty:

·
Former CIO
10,258 Posts
haha sorry tim i had to make my comment. i couldnt resist :) some ricers put them on their 81 honda.

·
Banned
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bms231 said:
haha sorry tim i had to make my comment. i couldnt resist :) some ricers put them on their 81 honda.

without projectors no less, and they blind me, and i go past flipping them off :3_fyou like that

they are like o_O huuhhh? cause you know, you GOTTA be slow in the head to do that ****.... lol

i hate ricers :(

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
usagi said:
Wow, I'm drunk, and all that made zero sense to me... Am I alone?

Its an old story. If you missed it back then, You will be lost. :3_winkthu

·
Banned
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
zeenon53 said:
I think he needs to smoke more!!

ohhh yea, mister forgot to bring party suplies to nopi..... :3_redcard :3_fyou

bawahahaha

yeaaa man, im loving the turbo btw

omfg its bamf

that is all :3_loveit: