Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I dont want to put the money into a full bodykit right now. I am happy with the overall appearance of my 03 except for the front bumper. I have researched bodykits for the tib for a while now and looked into different options and have heard people say that the zefiro rhonda front bumper looked the best on the car without the full kit. I was wondering if anybody had pics of this and if it will look too off with just the front bumper. If its too low or will just look tacky I will probably just try to do an 05 bumper and headlight conversion. but if anybody has pics of just the front bumper on the tib could you post em up please. Thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know what.... I didnt think before I posted this. I searched and found a couple pics. Darn search button. I never think about it.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Heres mine..

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow that looks like it almost perfectly matches the tib height and body lines. Thanks for the pic. That just made my decision.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Yellowwasabi said:
haha...come on.....

...please?
only if you buy it for me :3_bier:

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
I dunno about finishing the kit....Patton's is one of the sweetest-looking Tibs on the entire site! (And no, I'm not just saying that b/c I sold him the bumper!) Seriously...it's a great option for people who don't want a whole kit (or can't afford one) because of the fact that it goes so well by itself as well as with the rest of the kit.

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
jsalamone7 said:
hat is sexy, will the g-games match with the sideskirts like that?
Yes, the G-Games front bumper will be about the same height as Zefiro's. You can definitely use their front by itself and not have to worry about it being lower than the rest of your car.

JBLover said:
What is that bumper made out of?
Zefiro uses a high impact fiberglass.

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
Stoeff.at said:
hm, i always thought that the zefiro GT is widebody and won't fit without side skirts and rear... strange.
It won't. The Zefiro "Ronda" is normal width and it's front bumper is a direct replacement for the OEM front.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts