Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a mission plate off him about a week ago, Shipped quickly and received it friday as described. THUMBS UP!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Way overdue review, but I purchased a set of custom fit driver and passenger side floor mats from this seller sometime last year. It was part of a multi-item sale thread. I purchased them because driving a manual with floor mats that constantly shift while driving is a huge PITA. Well, I paid for the mats and the seller informed me that there was something that came up and asked if I was in a hurry to get the mats or if he could ship them at a later time due to personal reasons I'm not going to disclose. I informed him, I was working on a new engine build and don't mind waiting a bit since I don't have an immediate need for them. Well I kinda forgot about them and one day they just showed up. I wanna say it was maybe 2 or 3 weeks later.

The moral of the story is that he's an honest seller. He was willing to ship them immediately but I informed him I don't mind waiting til he took care of a few things of higher importance before shipping them out. The mats were in really good condition and fit flawlessly. I'd rate the overall experience as a 5 out of 5. The seller reached out to me via text messaging in a timely manner and was quick to respond. Like I mentioned before, I completely forgot about the mats and then they unexpected arrived one day. I would purchase from this seller again if needed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts